efroymson

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Lonely


EPSN1384, originally uploaded by efroymson.

I thought this fellow with the metal detector looked rather lonely out on the beach. I remember when Radio Shack sold them, and I really wanted one. Now it seems kind of sad. Gus wondered whether he was doing this for a living. I suspect it is just a hobby.

I really like the way the chairs came out. Someone who saw this photo on Flickr thought they looked like they were praying, which was not what I saw, but there is something of a personality to them I think.

We have a train to Bordeaux to catch soon. Actually, first we go to Hendaye, and then to Bordeaux. One of the remnants of the pre-EU system seems to be the necessity of changing trains when going to or from Spain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home