efroymson

Friday, July 22, 2005

mouse skull


mouseskull, originally uploaded by efroymson.

Gus found this while raking the lawn. I thought it was an interesting subject for a photograph. This was almost a "studio" picture, although I was using halogen worklights instead of studio lights, and the background is from the face mask we got when we went karting in Berlin.

I used the D70 with a Macro lens, and put it on the tripod. A very different kind of shooting than the handheld, available light, rangefinder stuff I usually do.

We are getting back into the routine here, and I can tell you that six weeks of eating and drinking your way across Europe is not a good way to prepare for karate. On Tuesday I thought a few times I would either faint, or throw up, or both. Last night it was just painful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home