efroymson

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Smoking is good for you

I started watching this video (thanks Instapundit!), and had to laugh when Gutfeld talked about being in Berkeley and becoming a Conservative because he was hanging out with Liberals. Had to laugh, because that is the same thing that happened to me, and in the same place. Okay, Rockridge is just south of Berkeley, and I was not in school there, but otherwise the same.

Apparently I have not spent enough time with Conservatives to become a Libertarian as he has, or maybe I just don't drink enough.

Why the title? When Gutfeld was at Men's Health magazine he actually put out an article on the health benefits of cigarets. Something to do with Parkinson's or Alzheimer's apparently. I won't be adding much to my two or three annual cigars though.

Lots more at the link, including how people who claim to be the most tolerant are actually the least, and so on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home