efroymson

Monday, March 20, 2006

Home again, home again


deco door, originally uploaded by efroymson.

Back in the states now. Have a bunch more to talk about, if I had the energy. Alas I am a bit knocked out with Jet lag. My last day in Holland I walked about The Hague a bit, took some pictures, including this one of a rather cool art deco door.

I just missed Slobo, who was flying out of Holland about the same time I was flying in. Of course I was flying coach class, and he was flying freight, amongst other differences.

Went to some museums, at the last one I saw that the Rembrandt and Carvaggio show that the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh museum are puttin on in Amsterdam is open late on Fridays. I was not far from Centraal in The Hague, took the five o'clock to Amsterdam, and caught a tram to the Van Gogh museum.

The exhibit was incredible.

Next day KLM back to SFO. The "strict vegetarian" food was pretty good this time, essentially the "Hindu vegetarian" I was promised by the Northwest rep I spoke to before leaving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home